Visure Event/Conference schedule
Conference Name: EOT – Embedded and Real-Time Systems
- Where : Toulouse, France
- Date : June 1-2, 2022
- Link : https://www.erts2022.org/exhibition-and-b-to-b-meetings.html
Exhibit and promote your expertise to the 350 participants of ERTS from Wednesday 1 to Thursday 2 June, 2022 at Diagora Congress Center, in Toulouse, France
Reference event dedicated to Software, connected & Embedded systems for the aerospace, automotive, railway and industries, you will beneficiate from the Business Convention unique concept!
ERTS Busines Meetings offers you:
- Greater visibility of your profile through an online detailed catalogue,
- Relevant and high-level contacts
- Pre-planned face-to-face meetings with the contacts of your choice,
- Maximise efficiency :100% business oriented, 100% professional,
- Turnkey service : professional networking, collective lunches, gala dinner
EOT – Electronics of Tomorrow
Conference Name: EOT – Electronics of Tomorrow
- Where : Denmark
- Date : Aug 31-Sept 2, 2021
- Link : https://visuresolutions.com/electronics-of-tomorrow-eot
EOT (Electronics of Tomorrow), is the meeting place and knowledge hub for the electronics and technology industry, bringing people and businesses together to network and share knowledge and new ideas.
This is where you will find Visure represented by our distributor, NOHAU, and joined by Micaël Martins, our Visure European Sales Leader. Visit them in Booth M-9738 where they will be happy to demo our Visure Requirements ALM Platform for you.
Micaël will also be presenting: “How to Get Started with a Formalized Requirements Process in Embedded Development” on the IDA Stage from 13:00-13:45 on September 2, 2021.
- Date: September 23, 2021
- Time: 11:00 AM EDT
- Free 1-hour webinar
- Link: https://visuresolutions.com/visure-vectorcast-webinar/
This webinar will be presented by:
Fernando Valera, CTO, Visure Solutions
Jeff Fortin, Product Manager, VectorCAST
Visure integrates with industry leading testing and verification tools for Embedded Systems, like VectorCAST, to test requirements and provide full traceability. This webinar will show the advantages these two combined tools bring to your certification process.
IREB/Visure Joint Webinar :
- Date : October 20, 2021
- Link : https://visuresolutions.com/ireb-visure-joint-webinar/
This webinar will show the details and benefits of IREB certification and how Visure, an IREB Recognized Training Provider located in the US, offers Foundation Level training, both online and classroom, as well as Advanced Level – Elicitation with classroom training, are all available in English.
Aerospace Tech Week:
- Where : Toulouse, France
- Date : November 3-4, 2021
- Link : https://visuresolutions.com/aerospace-tech-week/
Come visit us at Booth 819 at the premiere International Aerospace Technology Event. See Visure Requirements ALM Platform in action. Our team will be there to help answer specific questions about Requirements Management and Certification needs.
One of our team specialists, Micaël Martins, will be presenting on November 4th.
Conference Name: 24th Annual ARC Industry Forum
- Where: Orlando, FL USA
- Date: Feb. 3 to Feb. 6, 2020
- Link: https://www.arcweb.com/events/arc-industry-forum-orlando
Embedded World 2020
Micael Martins, Regional Sales Director at Visure Solutions, will be presenting a whitepaper titled “How to write good functional & safety requirements in 2020″:
Half of all project errors can be traced to poorly written requirements. Specification and design errors become exponentially more expensive to fix the longer they go undetected through subsequent phases of development, production, and operation.
System engineers struggle to find techniques to improve textual requirements quality in all aspects of the development process. Many critical projects fail because of unclear and conflicting requirements in functional and safety specifications.
Work has been done recently to provide system engineers with guidelines (INCOSE, IREB, IEEE 29148, EARS) to substantially improve requirements quality and greatly reduce the time spent in both writing and reviewing them.
During the conference, you will learn practical techniques and best practices to consistently write high-quality requirements faster while avoiding ambiguities and similarities. Superior functional and safety specification quality in 2020 can be achieved.
- Where: Nuremberg, Germany
- Date: February 25th to 27th
- Link: https://events.weka-fachmedien.de/embedded-world-conference/program/
Conference Name: Aerospace Tech Week
- Where: Toulouse, France
- Date: March 18th & 19th, 2020
- Link: https://www.aerospacetechweek.com/
Conference Name: INCOSE International symposium
- Date: July 2020
- Link: https://www.incose.org/symp2019/home/what-is-the-international-symposium
Conference Name: INCOSE WSRC
- Where: Seattle
- Date: September 2020
- Link: https://www.incose.org/wsrc2019/home/what-is-the-incose-wsrc rel=”nofollow”
Conference Name: MedTech Conference
- Where: Toronto, ON Canada
- Date: October 5 to October 7, 2020
- Link: https://themedtechconference.com rel=”nofollow”
Conference Name: Forum Safety and Security
- Where: Stuttgart, Germany
- Date: July 9th, 2019
- Link: https://www.safety-security-forum.de
Conference Name: DREAM (Dutch Requirements Engineering And Management)
- Where: Vianen, The Netherlands
- Date: October 3rd, 2019
- Link: https://www.dreamevent.nl/
Conference Name: Automotive IQ – SOTIF
- Where: Austin, TX USA
- Date: Sep. 30 to Oct. 3, 2019
Conference Name: Autonomous Vehicles Symposium
- Where: Novi/Detroit, MI USA
- Date: Oct. 22,23,24 2019
- Link: https://www.autonomousvehiclesymposium.com/detroit/en/index.php
Conference Name: NBAA
- Where: Las Vegas, NV
- Date: October 22nd to 24th 2019
- Link: https://nbaa.org/events/2019-business-aviation-convention-exhibition/
Conference Name: JFIE (Journée Française de l’Ingénierie des Exigences)
- Where: Paris, France
- Date: November 5th, 2019
- Link: http://www.cftl.fr/JFIE/accueil/
Webinar: Modern and Innovative Requirements Management ALM Platform
- Date: November 20th, 2019
- Link: More information and video playback